Helping people easily create, share, and collaborate on task lists and outlines
Attachments: beta preview
It’s been quite long since we’ve started working on attachments, and much longer since we anticipated this core outlining feature. Enhancing your structured text with images, attaching bigger documents, we needed this feature just like anyone else.
How does it work
As usual, full keyboard support! Everything you need is under your fingers :-)
- at on a selected list item to attach a file (upload several files at once)
- Smart syntax with completion img: lets you embed images into text
- Arrow left/right or up/down to select an attachment, press Enter (or mouse over) to preview the image, del to delete attachment
- Drag-n-drop files from your desktop
- Click the file name link to open the image/file
- Use sd shortcut to show some attachment details
Here’s a 1 min video demo
And here is a list that describes the feature.
Try it live
Currently you can try it on our beta server. After we update the main server, the feature will be available only to PRO users (500MB per user), but on the beta server anyone can go wild within the modest limit of 50MB per list :)
As usual, we rely on your feedback. There are a couple of missing features, that we know of (and will eventually do): search by file name, dragging-n-dropping attachments between the list items, integration with Dropbox, Google Docs, Box.net. But may be we were blind to some more obvious problems? Do tell us, we’re listening!